|Website Access Terms|
(1) TrademarkHub is a trading name of Freeman Harris Ltd. Access to this website requires the reproduction of copyright material which can be done lawfully only with the licence of Freeman Harris Ltd. ("FHL").
(2) FHL grants such licence only on the following terms.
(3) If you do not accept these terms you should stop using the website and must leave immediately.
You acknowledge that:
(1) this site contains information and does not contain or constitute professional advice;
(2) any trade mark, copyrights in the material and all other intellectual property in or relating to this site belong to FHL; and
(3) the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute relating to these terms.
3. Intellectual Property
You promise not to:
(1) download copy or make use of that material otherwise than for your personal and private use without FHL’s prior written consent;
FHL disclaims liability for:
(1) any loss or damage caused by any third party website linked to this site;
(2) any economic or consequential loss arising from the use of this site howsoever caused.
(3) any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
FHL may add new terms, or delete or vary existing terms, at any time without notice.
Should any provision be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed never to have formed part of these terms but the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Forbearance in enforcing a term on any occasion shall not prevent or impair future enforcement of that term or any other of these terms.
8. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and the relationship between you and FHL shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and FHL and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. These terms shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
1. Purpose and Scope of this Policy
The purpose of the statement is to specify the information that Freeman Harris Ltd ("FHL") collects through this site and to explain what it does with such information. This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and FHL the owner and provider of this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
2. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
(2) Such data are stored for the purpose of dealing with such transactions and general correspondence with FHL and TrademarkHub. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons: internal record keeping, improvement of our products / services, transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you, or contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
3. The Website
This Website is maintained by Freeman Harris Ltd of 6 Sutton Street, London, E1 0BB.
FHL may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of FHL. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
4. Subject Access
(1) FHL is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998.
(2) Subject access requests under the Act and other enquiries may be addressed to the Managing Partner at the above address.
FHL reserves the right to add to or modify this statement from time to time.